Where will Ascension leave us? Ker-On advises us:
“After Ascension you will be fully awakened, and there will no mysteries connected with your existence or purpose of life. With your consciousness fully opened you will become godlike in your powers and join all other ascended Beings. No more shall you be at the mercy of the dark powers, as they cannot enter the higher dimensions with their lower vibrations.” (1)
Will everything then come to a stop? Not according to Matthew Ward:
“By the end of your calendar year 2012, the darkness that has proliferated for millennia will have disappeared in all its vicious forms.
“However, this does not mean that after 2012, there will be no further changes—there will indeed be splendid changes in many areas, including spiritual and intellectual growth. Life is a continual process of learning, or more accurately stated, a process of consciously remembering the knowledge within the soul.” (2)
“The arrival of the popularized date of December 21, 2012, does not mean that Earth humankind will have entered an era of complacent stability. The only constant in the universe is change! Not only will marvelous developments continue in all areas of your world, but spiritually and intellectually, you will continue to grow through innumerable physical lifetimes, some in worlds where life will exceed even the glories of Earth’s Golden Age.” (3)
SaLuSa agrees: “Ascension … is simply the commencement of another journey that will open up the Cosmos to you.” (4)
Why do we journey back to the Divine? The Heavenly Hosts tell us: “It is all … to satisfy the Creator’s desire to experience Itself through Its creations.” (5)
What levels of spiritual evolution lie beyond planetary Ascension? Archangel Michael tells us of one:
“Ultimately, we will experience the universal ascension process together. This phase of ascension will take place in the far-distant future; however, we in the higher realms of existence have had glimpses of this prodigious cosmic event and, we assure you, it is so magnificently complex and awe-inspiring that it is beyond your present comprehension.” (6)
Are there others? American sage Franklin Merrell-Woolf suggests that there are many:
“A certain Sage…, speaking of unfolded Consciousness above the level of the highest human Adepts, said: ‘We attain glimpses of Consciousness so Transcendent, rising level upon level, that the senses fairly reel before the awe-inspiring Grandeur.’
“Here, certainly, is space for evolution far beyond the highest possibility of man as man.” (7)
“Truly, within the Infinite there are Mysteries within Mysteries, Deeps beyond Deeps, Grandeurs beyond Grandeurs. … Mystery of Mysteries, reaching inward and outward, but ever Beyond! And from that Beyond ever there come new whisperings of other imponderable Glories. Ah! How little is this world at the beginning of the Trail, barely a point in a Space of unlimited dimensions!” (8)
“Beyond [the sage’s] attainment, whatever it may be, there lie further mysteries awaiting his resolution. In other words, We find no conceivable end to evolution.” (9)
But will there never be a destination? SaLuSa advises us:
“Ascension … will never cease until you return to the absolute Source.” (10)
“However, you will have innumerable experiences before you ever reach that point. You have yet to understand the concept of a never-ending creation. You will never run out of new challenges in the Multi Universes and dimensions that seem to go on for all infinity.” (11)
“All are on a never-ending journey.” (12)
“Life will go on into infinity and there are always going to be opportunities to lift up into higher dimensions. Just imagine life as one great experience of harmony and happiness, because that is what lies ahead of you.” (13)
Has anyone ever reached the absolute Source? Archangel Michael tells us: “[No one has] reached the pinnacle of spiritual development, above all others. There is no such thing. As spiritual growth is ongoing, continual and a sacred journey and path, all will continue, long after [you] have completed planetary ascension.” (14)
Archangel Metatron agrees: “Be aware that there is always more ahead, always the next level to meld into. As such, there is always more to learn, more to clear to get to the next stage.” (15)
And what about the galactics who have come to Earth to help us? What is next for them? Says SaLuSa:
“We are like you and seek the path that leads back to the Source, and there is a driving force (16) that constantly urges all souls to rise up to ever higher realms.” (17)
“I too have my visions of another future that offers such wondrous opportunities to discover more of the Creator’s Kingdom. Have your dreams, and let your imagination take you far and wide knowing there is no end to the adventures open to you.” (18)
“Each day you bring closer Earth’s Golden Age,” Matthew reminds us. (19) Each day brings us closer to entering a whole new path that leads altogether out of human experience, as the ascended Master Hilarion explains:
“When after ages of struggle and many victories the final battle is won, the final secret demanded, then you are prepared for a further path. When the final secret of this great lesson is told, in it is opened the mystery of the new way — a path which leads out of all human experience, and which is utterly beyond human perception or imagination.” (20)
This then is what awaits us in the Golden Age fast approaching – and beyond. As we spend what seems like a lifetime waiting for the first major event, keep these outcomes in mind and imagine the path that lies before you.
(1) Ker-On of Venus, Sept. 8, 2008, at http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm
(2) Matthew’s Message, Feb. 7, 2009, at http://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm
(3) Matthew Ward, Sept. 21, 2009.
(4) SaLuSa, Feb. 23, at 2009. http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm
(5) Heavenly Hosts, “Let it Be,” 10 Nov. 2006, at http://www.ashtarcommand.net/profiles/blog/show?id=1985014%3ABlogPost%3A273050&xgs=1
(6) Archangel Michael, “Passport to Ascension,” May 2009, through Ronna Herman, at http://www.ronnastar.com/latest.html .
(7) Franklin Merrell-Wolff, Pathways Through to Space. A Personal Record of Transformation in Consciousness. New York: Julian Press, 1973. 17.
(8) Ibid., 115.
(9) Ibid., 43.
(10) SaLuSa, March 26, 2010.
(11) SaLuSa, Feb. 23, 2009.
(12) SaLuSa, April 20, 2009.
(13) SaLuSa, Sept. 9, 2009.
(14) Archangel Michael, “Balance Your Subconscious, Conscious and Superconscious Minds,” June 2010, through Rev. Michelle Coutant, at http://www.transformingradiance.com/messages.html .
(15) Archangel Metatron, “The Alchemy of the Solstice,” Dec. 21, 2008, through John Tyberron, at http://www.earth-keeper.com/EKnews_12-21-08.htm .
(16) The so-called longing for liberation, a subsensible thirst for God built into us to keep us journeying back to the Divine. It’s discussed here: “Chapter 7. The Longing for Liberation,” at ch-7-the-longing-for-liberation/http://goldenageofgaia.com/16244-2/the-purpose-of-life-is-enlightenment/ch-7-the-longing-for-liberation/, “Saul: An Inextinguisable Flame to Light Your Way Home,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2010/08/22/saul-an-inextinguishable-flame-to-light-your-way-home/ as well as numerous other articles on this site. For others, search on “longing for liberation.”
(17) SaLuSa, Dec. 6, 2008.
(18) SaLuSa, March 27, 2009.
(19) Matthew’s Message, Sept. 24, 2008.
(20) Mabel Collins, channel. Light on the Path and an Essay on Karma. Wheaton, IL: Theosophical Publishing House, 1974., 11-2.