Below is the procedure to use if the daily digest does not go out automatically:
Note: On the top of the Feedblitz site, click on the Support tab, for customer support either via phone, chat or email.
2. Click blue login box, upper right hand corner.
Email login: [ask Karen or Steve for Username and password]
3. Enter the above access information and click Login
4. In the grey box that appears on the page (under Your Sites), and under In Use…, click on the square envelope with the red, white and blue border (if you place your cursor over this box, the word Mailings will appear).
5. On the page that comes up, in the upper right hand corner, click on the blue Send A Mailing tab
Note: you’ll see on this page a green bar graph which will show what was sent out most recently. Beneath that, you’ll see under Mailing Activity more detail. Nightly (4 am – 7 am) are the mailings that go out automatically. If On-Demand is listed, that means it was sent manually.
6. On the page that comes up, in the first green On Demand Mailing box, click on the Select On Demand Articles tab
7. On the page the comes up, you’ll see a list of articles/posts. Check all the posts that were scheduled to go out, but did not go out. Uncheck all the others.
8. Click the Review Selected Articles tab at the bottom of the page
9. On the page that comes up, click on the Start Mailing Now! tab