I continue to work on reducing 1800 pages of readings to a dictionary that can guide me when I’m setting up my Post-Reval projects.
I still have probably another week to go to finish arranging quotes in reverse chronology. But when I’m done, oh, my, what I’ll have learned.
As I was going through it, I came across this most interesting exchange. Michael’s comment at the end (which I italicize) set a standard of practice for enterprises I’ll start:
Archangel Michael: So are the lightworkers who are diligent and see themselves in a stewardship role greatly protected? The answer is, “yes.” And you most certainly are mightily protected. The answer is, “yes.”
Steve: I don’t see how I can avoid talking about my own personal [financial] situation, Lord, given the type of [financial] writing that I do.
AAM: But you are not calling up the Wall Street Post and saying that you are a billionaire and flashing your wealth. There is a very big difference, sweet one.
Steve: Yes, I do understand. Nothing that you said is unpleasant to my ears. That was what I was planning to do anyways so I’m good.
AAM: It should not be unpleasant to anybody’s ears who is coming from a place of heart and dedication and realizing that they have been given the privilege, the divine authority, to act on behalf of the Mother/Father One, that you can truly be the champions of change, the catalysts for restoring equality and fairness and unity upon this planet.
Steve: Yes, it is a great privilege, Lord. (1) (My italics.)
It IS a great privilege. And it’s been a long wait. Both are true.
Waiting, waiting, waiting.
But wait a minute. I can say for myself that what I’ve learned in waiting and preparing for the Reval is absolutely golden. I’ve learned about leadership, valor, forgiveness. I’ve cleared huge vasanas. I spent a year in love and bliss. These have not been idle moments.
And isn’t this what we all want? I haven’t had to wait for these things. It’s made the journey of waiting pretty … somewhat … almost delightful. (If you knew me, you’d know I hate to wait.)
Never in twenty-five years with a guru who turned out to be a pedophile was I ever deeply moved. I’ve indeed been waiting!
If Michael was no more real than Howdy Doody, I’d still have grown. If Michael were false, which I don’t think is true for a moment, the Mother knows whom I serve. No time spent sincerely serving God is ever wasted.
And the moments I had interviewing the Mother herself, asking her about Sahaja Samadhi, the Trimurthy, (3) the conditioned Brahman, (4) Shakti, things you can only ask of the Voice of the One, I wouldn’t trade them for anything, not for all the gold in the world.
Has it all been waiting? Only if you count being run off your feet as waiting. I thought I’d retired and then I had a dream. (5) Since then, far from waiting, I’ve been running to keep up.
(Concluded tomorrow, in Part 2.)
(1) AAM asked me not to. But he also wants us to hold to sums that can be reached by the mass of people. We’ll need industry standards for compensation, to be fair to everyone. In all situations, “fairness, equality, and unity” is the standard I’ll endeavor to reach.
(2) Archangel Michael in a personal Reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, June 9, 2017. Hereafter AAM.
(3) Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva = Creation, Preservation, Transformation = Rajas, Sattwa, and Thamas = Akar, Ukar, Makar (AUM).
(4) The conditioned Brahman is the Father energy inside the Mother’s material realm. The God of this universe is another term used.
(5) I had a lucid dream in which I’d seen a woman and rushed to embrace her. And after we embraced, I woke up. To find out who that woman was, I first did a reading with Linda Dillon.
The woman was Annastara, my twin flame. And after speaking with Annastara, the next reading I had, someone “wanted to speak with me.” And that was Michael.