Let’s skip over nuclear missiles neutralized in flight and oil spills contained and dissipated. (1)
Galactics (as I prefer to call them) eliminated the certain omnicidal threat of depleted uranium from this planet. I repeat: The planet-killing effect of depleted uranium.
Military strategists have known since World War Two that certain metals like tungsten increase the effectiveness of bullets, shells, and bombs.
By the late Sixties, they’d developed depleted-uranium armament, which could slice through a tank like butter.
What is it about DU that makes it a planet killer?
- Depleted-uranium (DU) weapons, when fired, create a DU aerosol of ceramic nanoparticles.
- Ingestion of DU or contact with it debilitates or kills.
- Simple exposure to unfired DU weapons can contaminate.
- There is no safe exposure limit to DU.
- Protective gear does not protect.
- DU infects spouses/mothers through semen transfer and family members through contact with contaminated objects.
- DU leads to horrible birth defects in babies.
- Women and children are the most susceptible
- DU has a half life of 4.5 billion years.
- DU travels globally on the winds.
- DU cannot be cleaned up.
- There is no known treatment for DU contamination. (2)
DU has disfigured and crippled not only Iraqis, including children, but also “our own” troops. Handling DU munitions, they ingest the dust and father, mother, and child become crippled and killed by “our own” weapons.
Footnote 3 contains a list of U.S. weapons systems that use depleted uranium.
DU Found Far Afield
Meanwhile, far from the battlefield, knowing no one who has handled DU munitions, we still would not have escaped. Depleted uranium has been found in core samples as far afield as the Arctic and Antarctic. All of us would have perished at the rate that DU weapons are being used, had the galactics not come to our rescue.
I asked Archangel Michael on An Hour with an Angel what would have been the fate of the planet itself.
Steve Beckow: If the galactics had not neutralized depleted uranium, would this planet have died?
Archangel Michael: Yes. Now let me explain. It is not just that she would have died. It would have been that her will to continue on would not have been there.
SB: Wow, eh? That serious.
AAM: Yes, that serious. (4)
Tomorrow we look at our star family’s role in saving Earth from this omnicidal threat.
(Concluded in Part 2, tomorrow.)
(1) “Dear ones, let us assure you that escalating rhetoric will not lead to nuclear war, and if any missiles are launched with nuclear warheads, crews in spacecraft will prevent their detonation.” (Matthew’s Message, Sept. 25, 2017, at http://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm.)
“Be assured however serious the threats are and posturing becomes, there is absolutely no way a nuclear war will be allowed. Whilst your freewill is acknowledged, the higher powers have made it quite clear that no nuclear devices will be allowed to be used. Any attempt to do so will result in total failure.” (Mike Quinsey, Sept. 8, 2017, at http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm.)
“In recent times we [the Galactic Federation of Light] have been active where the Gulf Oil spill was concerned, and also the earthquake and tsunami in Japan.” (SaLuSa, May 25, 2011, at http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm.)
“However, to the dismay of those dark minds, the technologists in space considerably reduced the eye of the hurricane and veered it away from the coastal oil rigs and refineries to prevent the Illuminati’s goals: widespread ecological damage from oil spillage; thundering support for drilling in the Arctic refuge; raising oil prices again; and reimbursing oil companies for their losses.” (Matthew’s Message, Sept. 24, 2008.)
(2) From “Steve Beckow, “Why We Must Not Go to War with Iran,” OpEdNews, September 3, 2007, at http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_steve_be_070831_why_we_must_not_go_t.htm
(3) The following list is taken from “What a Strange Way to Protect Civilians: Depleted Uranium and Libya,” Golden Age of Gaia, April 16, 2011, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2011/04/16/what-a-strange-way-to-protect-civilians-depleted-uranium-and-libya/:
The military and the politicians are very shy about the uses of depleted uranium, but here is a list of all platforms using DU, and the rounds themselves.
– A10 aircraft: Of all the US military platforms that fire DU, the A-10 is responsible for the greatest proportion of DU fired.
– AMX-30 Tank:French Main Battle Tank, active from the mid 1960s to the 2000s. From the mid 1990s it was equipped with a 105 mm uranium round. No longer in service in France but widely exported.
– Leclerc Tank: The current French Main Battle Tank. Fires the OFL 120 F2 uranium round. Also adopted by the United Arab Emirates.
– M1/M1A1/M1A2 Abrams Tank: The US Main Battle Tank, and platform for large caliber DU munitions.
– M101 20 mm Davy Crockett Spotting Round: A historical DU round, used by the US to estimate firing trajectory on the Davy Crockett nuclear rifle. No longer in use.
– M1128 Stryker Mobile Gun System: A new US weapons system utilizing old DU rounds and the M68 cannon.
– M2 & M3 Bradley Fighting Vehicle: US Armored personnel carrier, which fires M919 DU rounds with its 25mm cannon.
– M774 105mm APFSDS-T round: US 105 mm Armour Piercing, Fin Stabilized, Discarding Sabot round.
– M829 120mm APFSDS-T round: US Armour Piercing, Fin Stabilized, Discarding Sabot round. Fired from the M1A1 and M1A2 Abrams tanks, the M829 is the largest DU round in the US arsenal.
– M833 105mm APFSDS-T round: US 105mm Armour Piercing Fin Stabilized Discarding Sabot round, used in the M60 Patton series of tanks, and the M1 Abrams.
– M900 105mm APFSDS-T round: US Armour Piercing, Fin Stabilized, Discarding Sabot Tracer round. Used in the original M1 Abrams tank, also in the M1128 Stryker Mobile Gun System.
– M919 APFSDS 25mm round: US 25mm Armour Piercing, Fin Stabilized, Discarding Sabot 25mm round used in the Bradley Fighting Vehicle.
– OFL 105 F2 APFSDS-T round: French 105 mm Round, used in the AMX-30 tank. No longer thought to be in service in France, but may have been exported.
– OFL 120 F2 APFSDS-T round: French DU round used by the Leclerc Main Battle Tank. First fielded in 1996, and still in active service.
– PGU-14 30mm API round: US 30mm Armour piercing incendiary round used in the A-10 Thunderbolt aircraft.
– PROCIPAC APFSDS-T round: Next generation French 120mm uranium round. Reported to be under development in the early 2000s, but not thought to be produced in large numbers.
(4) Archangel Michael through Linda Dillon, personal reading for Steve Beckow, August 6, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/08/haarp-chemtrails-and-depleted-uranium-all-neutralized-or-gone/.