September 11th Events Around the Corner
In addition to the two major events that AE911Truth is organizing, Richard Gage, AIA, will be appearing in two other events around the September 11th anniversary. Plus, our latest documentary, Stand for the Truth, featuring former NIST employee Peter Michael Ketcham, will be showing at the 9/11 Truth Film Festival in Oakland, CA. Here’s the full schedule:
- Wednesday, September 6, 2017, at 8:00 PM Eastern: Dr. Leroy Hulsey, speaking from the University of Alaska Fairbanks’ Schaibel Auditorium, will present the findings and conclusions detailed in his team’s September 2017 Progress Report, which will be issued the same day. The University of Alaska Fairbanks’ webstream site is momentarily down, but more info can be found in UAF’s event post.
- Friday, September 8, 2017, at 6:30 PM Eastern: Richard Gage will be speaking and screening our newest documentary, Stand for the Truth, at the event “From 9/11 Truth to 9/11 Justice” at New York City’s Foley Square.
- Monday, September 11, 2017 at 1:00 PM Eastern: Bob McIlvaine, Peter Ketcham, and Richard Gage will announce the “Bobby McIlvaine World Trade Center Investigation Act” at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. Later that day and the following day, we will hand-deliver the Bobby McIlvaine package to all 535 members of Congress. Visit the Press Club’s website for more info.
- Monday, September 11, 2017 at 7:00 PM Eastern: Richard Gage and Peter Ketcham will be participating in the “9/11 Truth Seekers Panel” at the Holiday Inn Rossyln Key Bridge near Washington, D.C.
- Monday, September 11, 2017 from 3:00 PM to 10:00 Pacific: AE911Truth’s latest documentary, Stand for the Truth, will be screened at the “9/11 Truth Film Festival: Why 9/11 Truth Still Matters” in Oakland, CA.
Come Get Involved!
Those of you near Washington, D.C., and those traveling greater distances to commemorate 9/11 are invited to attend our news conference and join us on Capitol Hill.
To RSVP for the news conference or volunteer for our Capitol Hill outreach (or both), please email us at Congress@AE911Truth.org.
We need to assemble a group of at least 15 volunteers to hand-deliver the Bobby McIlvaine package to all 535 members of Congress on September 11th and 12th. If you contact us soon enough, we will even assist you in scheduling a meeting with your congressperson!