Welcome again to 11 Days of Global Unity!
We can’t wait to share this vital event with you, which starts NEXT MONDAY, September 11 at 10:00am Pacific.
You’ll spend 11 consecutive days with trailblazing visionaries and peacebuilders sharing a blueprint of change for a peaceful, sustainable, transformed world.
This is an important time in our collective history. Horrendous, deeply misguided and heart-breaking acts of hatred, violence, oppression and racism are occurring all over the globe. I believe that it’s important to be vigilant about these senseless crimes against humanity. And I also know in every cell of my being that it doesn’t have to be this way.
That’s why I’m so honored to be part of 11 Days of Global Unity, where leading agents for change will be offering their experience and wisdom — and their action campaigns for an inspiring global movement that promotes peace, justice and sustainability.
- Speaker Highlights
- Access Details & Full Program Schedule
- About The Shift Network
Here’s some of what our amazing speakers will be sharing with you during this 11-day event…
- Deepak Chopra will examine the nature of peace — especially whether peace is possible amid the widespread polarization in our society — and the connection between individual compassion and collective well-being.
- Marianne Williamson will discuss the importance of unity for America and the world — now more than ever — and she’ll reveal her inspiring spiritual journey from A Course in Miracles to activism and politics.
- Ralph Nader will explore current threats to freedom and democracy — concentrations of wealth and power, political polarization and intolerance — and offer various solutions to these challenging issues.
- Michael Beckwith and Steve Farrell will consider the social, political and environmental challenges for our completely interdependent world, and offer words of wisdom and inspiration around values, ethics and spirit.
- Nwamaka Agbo will speak to the catastrophic rising economic inequality — how it’s threatening many aspects of our society, and what we can do about it.
- Sande Hart will address the challenges women face around the world and explore local-to-global solutions for women’s empowerment — including the mission and activities of the Charter For Compassion’s Women and Girls Sector.
- Robert Thurman will shed light on the current human rights situation for the people in Tibet… as well as the social and political turmoil in the United States and its implications for Tibet.
- Tiffani Sharp will share about exciting and innovative projects in women’s empowerment around the world, including the hopeful work she’s doing to confront the realities of human trafficking on local and international levels.
All the sessions for this summit are broadcast by video.
They will be available by streaming only, and are not downloadable.
You’re invited to watch our 11 Days of Global Unity series — accessible on your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Watch the Videos: Visit the 11 Days of Global Unity Program page to access the videos live or at anytime following their broadcast.
IF YOU JUST WANT AUDIO (no video) – Join via webcast (details above) or by phone: Dial +1-425-440-5100 (click here for local access numbers) and enter PIN: 301394 followed by the # sign to join the sessions LIVE.
Note: All sessions are in Pacific Time. A timezone converter is also included on our Program page for your convenience.
About The Shift Network
The 11 Days of Global Unity online event is just one program of many produced by The Shift Network. Everything we do is designed to create a shift in consciousness and change the world, so keep your eyes open for our ezine, The Catalyst, and other interesting opportunities we’ll be sharing over time. You can learn more about The Shift Network at www.TheShiftNetwork.com.
Gather with us and join a worldwide community of proactive peacebuilders who are discovering how to BE peace while promoting peace.
With love and gratitude,
Philip M. Hellmich
Director of Peace
The Shift Network
P.S. We look forward to having you with us as we journey through each of the 11 days of discussion and celebration of the 11 Campaigns for Change:
- September 11 – Unity
- September 12 – Interdependence
- September 13 – Environment
- September 14 – Economic Justice
- September 15 – Health
- September 16 – Children and Youth
- September 17 – Women
- September 18 – Human Rights
- September 19 – Freedom
- September 20 – Disarmament
- September 21 – Peace