In this video, I share some information about the many medicinal benefits of marijuana.
If you like this video, subscribe to the Openhearted Rebel YouTube channel and stay tuned for more content soon to come.
1. Nishi Whiteley, “Cannabis 101: THC & CBD”, Chronic Relief – http://mychronicrelief.com/cannabis-101-thc-cbd/
2. “Analgesic the Beauty of Cannabis PAIN Relief”, United Patients Group – https://unitedpatientsgroup.com/analgesic-cannabis-pain-relief/
3. Amee L., “CBD: Marijuana Component That Relieves Pain Without The Smoke Or High”, Back Pain Solutions Online, September 26, 2012 – http://backpainsolutionsonline.com/announcements-and-releases/backpain/cbd-marijuana-component-that-relieves-pain-without-the-smoke-or-high
About the author:
I’m a twenty-something writer & blogger with an interest in spirituality, revolution, music and the transformative creative force known as love. I run Openhearted Rebel, a daily news blog dedicated to igniting a revolution of love by raising social and spiritual awareness.
I also have a personal blog, Wes Annac’s Personal Blog, in which I share writings related to spiritual philosophy, creativity, heart consciousness and revolution (among other topics).
I write from the heart and try to share informative and enlightening reading material with the rest of the conscious community. When I’m not writing or exploring nature, I’m usually making music.
If you enjoyed this post and want to support my work, consider a donation (no PayPal account required):
Recent articles and videos:
- 8 Interesting and Strange Unexplained Mysteries – Part 1/3 (Weekly Awareness Guide)
- Art Is a Bridge (Meditative Writing)
- 5 Facts About the World’s First “Forest City”
- Are Ghosts “Earthbound Spirits”?
- Solar Paint: An Innovation in Alternative Energy
- Be You
- Video: 7 Krishnamurti Quotes On… Nothing
- My Introduction: New Openhearted Rebel Video
- Marijuana and the Sacred
- Removing the Mask
- I Stand for Love
- How Did Spiritualism Begin?