Proponents of the Free World Charter ask us why we need money at all.
“In today’s society, if you don’t have money, then basically you die. This is wrong, immoral, unnecessary.”
The Free World Charter offers ten simple statements as a framework of principles upon which to build Nova Earth and rid the planet of the inequities and discrimination that exist today:
1. The highest concern of humanity is the combined common good of all living species and biosphere.
2. Life is precious in all its forms, and free to flourish in the combined common good.
3. Earth’s natural resources are the birthright of all its inhabitants, and free to share in the combined common good.
4. Every human being is an equal part of a worldwide community of humans, and a free citizen of Earth.
5. Our community is founded on the spirit of cooperation and an understanding of nature, provided through basic education.
6. Our community provides for all its members the necessities of a healthy, fulfilling and sustainable life, freely and without obligation.
7. Our community respects the limits of nature and its resources, ensuring minimal consumption and waste.
8. Our community derives its solutions and advances progress primarily through the application of logic and best available knowledge.
9. Our community acknowledges its duty of care and compassion for members who are unable to contribute.
10. Our community acknowledges its responsibility to maintain a diverse and sustainable biosphere for all future life to enjoy.
Sign the Free World Charter at Freeworldcharter.org.
Thanks to Janine.