I think the biggest scam, besides the conspirators’ theory that 9/11 was a “Muslim” or “terrorist” plot, (1) was Ronald Reagan’s assertion that wealth creation would result in a trickle down to the masses. It did not.
Rather than trickling down, the elite made sure that they found a way to relieve anyone who had any left of every sou. Scam followed scam until the Illuminati got careless and lost everything.
Fast forward to 2016. Enter the Scarlet Pimpernel (2) and his angelic helpers. They must be chuckling to themselves as they prepare to break the cosmic piñata and flood the land with prosperity.
Funds that were stolen from the people have, apparently, been recovered and will be redistributed. Currencies will be reset to benefit countries and people worldwide. Historic bonds redeemed. Prosperity programs paid out. The Pimpernel’s own World Trust Fund released. The flood gates will open by one means or another and the benefits will fast flow out
Or that’s the plan.
Our part in it is to see that the benefits do in fact trickle up.
The Reval and other programs are not about us getting rich. They’re about enabling us to irrigate the field; that is, to help others.
How are we to flow out this wealth? And how are we to overcome the conditioned feelings of lack, scarcity, fear, etc.?
Here are some thoughts:
(1) Use existing institutions (with care) to benefit others. Some large national charitable organizations are still controlled at their highest levels by the Illuminati. All the money collected by the Presidents’ Fund for Hurricane Katrina and the Haitian Earthquake, according to Matthew Ward, went to the Illuminati. (3)
(2) However I don’t think that applies to the smaller organizations that see to the elimination of specific problems like leprosy, perform eye operations in remote Indian villages, provide clean water to Africans, and so on.
Choose one and help it realize its goals. Take personal responsibility for the elimination, say, of leprosy from Earth. (Actually, perhaps choose another. I’ve just decided to take that one on myself, through the Michaelangelo Fund.)
(3) Find out who cares for Central and South American children who forage on garbage mounds and take personal responsibility for seeing that they are now looked after.
(4) See that the orphanages in your city have enough funds to provide for their charges and find them good homes.
(5) Relieve your local hospital of its debt, provided they’re not run by the Illuminati. Perhaps pay the debt directly instead of making a contribution to the hospital’s general fund.
(6) Relieve the local school board of its debt. Create a fund to pay for schoolroom aids, teaching assistants, etc.
(7) Fund a research seat at your local university. Extraterrestrial civilizations? Life after death? Perhaps broaden their outlook.
(8) Adopt a European town and pay for the settlement of displaced people AND compensate the city and its citizens for whatever expenses incurred or damages suffered as a result of migration.
(9) Provide loans to folks wishing to set up a business.
(10) Anonymously pay the mortgage of ten single mothers in your city. Perhaps work with your bank (did I say that?) to identify ten single mothers who are presently under water with their mortgage payments.
(11) Do the same for ten senior citizens. And why stop there? We’re just priming the pump!
How do we skirt the feelings of lack, scarcity, fear, etc.? I’m not sure, but I know what I’m going to do. Each time those feelings assail me, I’m going to sit right down and write an outrageous cheque to some deserving charity. Touché, fear! Take that, greed!
We’re going to turn this world upside down in the best possible way in the shortest possible time frame. That which never trickled down is about to flow out. It’ll start as a rivulet, then become a river, and end up as a flood.
We’re going to level the playing field – and invent new rules for the game. We’re going to peer into the cracks and lift those forgotten people out of them. Yes, you and me.
What we’ll start Werner called “the shot heard round the world!” That shot signals the arrival of freedom from debt, freedom from want, freedom from anxiety. Freeeeeeedom!
The thought of the difference we’re going to make sends me into bliss. What more is there to do in the world than to see that our brothers and sisters are taken care of?
(1) It was a plot carried out by Illuminati members of several governments, most notably the United States, to start a war that would see the cabal grab Middle-Eastern oil supplies and other resources. It got as far as Afghanistan and Iraq. It could not take Iran.
(2) St. Germaine once acknowledged to me on An Hour with an Angel that his exploits at walking through walls and creating diamonds out of thin air made him the inspiration for Emily Orczy’s The Scarlet Pimpernel:
Steve Beckow: Was the novel The Scarlet Pimpernel written with you in mind?
St. Germaine: Well… I would like to think so. Yes, it was. (“St. Germaine: Rivers of Gold Will Flow Freely – Part 1/2,” Aug. 15, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/08/15/st-germaine-rivers-of-gold-will-flow-freely-part-12/.
(3) Suzy Ward: With so much money donated for the reconstruction of Haiti after the earthquake a year ago, why is that country still a disaster zone?
Matthew Ward: Because those funds were stolen by the Illuminati after their technology caused the quake – that stealth is why former US presidents Clinton and Bush rushed to Haiti so quickly after the quake. (Matthew’s Message, Jan. 15, 2011.)