Please note the response address: [email protected]
Compensation: Depends on Experience
Employment type: Part-time
Demonstrate previous work experience with all of the following:
• Strong WordPress-focused web development
• WHM and CPanel
• HTML programming
• JQuery and PHP
• CiscoLIve programming
How you’ll make an impact:
• Be excited about site maintenance
• Knowledge of web accessibility standards and user experience practices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A curious interest in emerging technologies with an eye for most user friendly
• Demonstrate a proven track record of problem solving; be adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership. Be eager to present new ideas for more functionality when asked.
PLEASE LIST SIMPLY AND CLEARLY THE SKILLS AND QUALITIES WE ARE REQUESTING in your cover letter and resume so that we may quickly decide if we’d like to go forward for an interview.
Submit to [email protected] for consideration. Thank you.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers