Folks, I’m so pleased with the progress that’s been made with changes to the blog. Many of you shared such great feedback through our survey last month and we’ve made improvements to respond to what many of you said you wanted.
While we’re still working on getting everything in place (and I again want to thank John, Alex (and me!) for all the hard work), this is what we have accomplished so far:
1. The blog is faster – Many of you shared that it took a long time to upload the blog. We removed videos, and many things on the back end that was slowing it down, so you should be enjoying much quicker access.
2. The blog is more accessible – More and more people are using smart phones and other devices to access information and our new theme is set up to be more accommodating for these devices.
3. It’s easier to follow us – Many of you shared that you wanted to receive a daily email with blog posts, but didn’t know how to do that. It should be much easier to do that now. Please refer to the upper right hand corner of the blog and beneath Follow US, place your mouse over the three icons available to learn how to receive news feeds, daily emails and to follow us on Facebook.
4. It’s easier access to archive information – On the bottom left corner of the blog, beneath Visit Our Wiki, you’ll see how to access more information on Ascension, Disclosure, the galactics, enlightenment and more.
5. Improved search features – We’ve been organizing blog content by categories to make information more accessible. If you scroll down the right side of the blog page, you’ll see Blog Categories in the blue banner, which you can now use to better access information.
6. More articles per page – We’ve organized the blog so that more information can be provided to you on each page.
We still have some work to do. We are in the process of creating a new banner for the top, and getting some of the page links operational, but much of the blog is functional and the improvements we’ve made should provide you a more enjoyable experience. The work to get everything working and in order will take a few more days, at least.
And we have more improvements on the way! Be on the look out for a new community forum that will be connected to this site, which will enable lightworkers to connect with others in their communities and across the planet, and where people can post lightworker meet up groups, and people can comment on daily posts, and share their stories and information with others.