The Hope Chest sees to the financial needs of lightworkers, to the extent that donations from readers of the Golden Age of Gaia allows. It sees to the financial shortfalls and needs of the Nova Earth Team.
Here are some skills and qualities that we are looking for:
- High degree of proficiency with WordPress, MUST HAVE
- Knowledge of WHM and cPanel administration, or ability to learn
- Ability to program PHP or JQuery is a big plus
- Familiar with Cisco Live Stream is a plus
- Need strong technical support skills for a variety of help for team members and other volunteers
- MUST LIVE in the Pacific Standard Time Zone
Here is additional information about how we run the Hope Chest website on a technical basis.
- HostGator provides the server for GAoG and Hope Chest. Runs both websites, and also runs email for @hopeche.st
- FeedBlitz provides the newsletter that is emailed out to suscribers of GAoG.
- Amazon for performance reasons. All the images and larger files for the GAoG website are hosted via Amazon’s CloudFront. It is a CDN (content distribution network), that places copies of the images and large files around the globe for faster downloads to our readers
- Our domains are registered by Gandi and NIC.ST
Since we here at the Hope Chest are not IT professionals and therefore not familiar with technical skills, abilities and technical terms for the work that you do PLEASE DETAIL SIMPLY AND CLEARLY THE SKILLS AND QUALITIES WE ARE REQUESTING in your cover letter and resume so that we may quickly decide if we’d like to go forward for an interview.
Please send cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
President of the Hope Chest