Elizabeth Patric, Spiritwater Gardens, Email, May 31, 2014
Yay! We have been shown how to co-create a Mary Garden with Universal Mother Mary. Mary has asked for there to be Mary Gardens all over the planet to represent our shared dream of fulfillment. We have all been co-creating the Cities of light (see my flower essence Home of Light) and now we are creating a more intimate garden!
Mary asks us to be at our most joyous and playful and to choose a spot to create our heart gardens. This garden is a “laugh out loud garden, and it should make the birds want to sing with delight.” There can be an explosion of color and diversity, or you may be guided to use more subdued flowers or even herbs or foliage for your Mary Garden.
Linda Dillon of the Council of Love and I received this message from Universal Mother Mary. Linda’s website is www.counciloflove.com.
Universal Mother Mary shared several ways to create the foundation or structure for your garden. The top photo shows one heart and this photo (right) shows 2 hearts formed in a sort of infinity structure.
This geometric structure represents the holding of infinite love on the planet and would also make a gorgeous garden. I promise you that the non physical realms (Angels, Archangels, Ascended Masters, Nature Spirits etc) will notice!! A statue of Universal Mother Mary could be placed in the center of this sacred shape.
Thousands of these gardens on the planet would add so much to Gaia’s knowledge of being loved! And bring better weather conditions, etc. for living on this planet. And below is one final photo (below) that shows another garden design concept. In this design, four hearts are interlocked.
1. Invoke Universal Mother Mary’s Presence.
2. With Mary’s help, determine a place in your surroundings for your Mary Garden.
3. This Garden can start out small or even be in a large pot (use miniature flowers). You can always increase the size of the garden.
4. Gently and Lovingly dig up the area for your Garden and add nutrients and compost to the soil (I Like the organic “Chick a Doo” (chicken manure).
5. Sprinkle a few drops or better yet, a whole bottle of Mary’s Essence The Mary Garden all over the soil.
6. Plant the Flowers that Give you Joy, Delight, Tranquility, Laughter and Peace.
7. Find a beautiful statue of Our Lady for your Mary Garden.
I will be sharing each step with you in the process of making this garden in the next several newsletters. I know that this will be lots of fun! I will include photos of your gardens on the Spiritwater Gardens Facebook Page. To keep it simple, I recommend starting simple! But do allow room for your garden to expand!!!!