Continued from Part 1, which focussed on our 2013 experience, here:
So we come to what will be the main themes in 2014:
· Realising, owning and expressing your Authentic, Heart-Centred Power within yourself, your relationships and your role among the community/humanity
· Feeling ‘reborn’ in a sense, gaining clarity for new directions you’d like to take, and new aspects of yourself you would like to develop
· Generating change through your choices, your voices, your actions and your prayers.
· Creating new possibilities by embodying your consciousness in ways you have never embodied it before on this planet.
· A continuation of increased sensitivity to your feelings and those of others – even those unknown to you on the other side of the world. Alongside this, we will also consistently be reminded to keep our boundaries strong and not take on other people’s stuff as our own baggage. Increased sensitivity allows us to feel more empathy and understanding, and offers a directional guide as to which areas of life and community we feel most passionate about and most want to contribute to. It is not yet another ‘load’ for us to carry, and if we do find ourselves carrying loads that are not ours to carry we will swiftly be given a very clear message to let go! (Please note, this does not mean we can’t assist people! If anything, more people will able to be there as support for their fellow humans. Only instead of coming from an egoic power position, or martyr ‘they need me’ position, it will come from a space of helping others connect with their own inner power, truth and light)
· A continuation of old systems collapsing, corruption and cover-ups being revealed. It will become irrelevant, and already almost is, that mainstream media doesn’t cover things. People are increasingly getting their information online. The extent of revelations can at times feel overwhelming. If you feel yourself falling into despair, remind yourself that all that is being uncovered has been going on for years – the majority of humanity just didn’t know about it. So, as difficult as it is to see all the rubbish coming out from under the carpet, it is better to see it and be aware of it than not. Things we are unaware of influence us without our knowing, essentially making puppets of us. We are a bit like Pinocchio now, the wooden boy coming to life to become ‘real’. We are becoming aware of SO much, both within us and external to us, and all of that allows us to create our life and world from a much more empowered, conscious state.
· A continuation of resistance from the old powers that were, attempting to maintain control over the population. Energetically, this is exactly what happens within us whenever we make a quantum leap into a new way of being or commit to a new behaviour. Anything within us that isn’t in alignment to the new choice comes up for transformation or release. The ego and old aspects rear their head, in fear for their demise, and so of course they try to maintain the status quo. This exact process is happening with our global systems and structures. It is your individual choice as to how to respond. Our power lies in our response from large actions to small daily decisions.
· Regular synchronicities from the funny and light, to magical and profound.
· Coming to terms with NOW time with it being very difficult to recall the past (even a few days or week ago) with much of ‘the past’ feeling like a past life. Likewise, it will be challenging to plan or look too far into the future. Even if you have much-loved dreams and goals you want to head toward, you will still feel like life flows much smoother whenever you keep your focus in the present, allowing life to unfold one day at a time, and allowing your plans to bend with any changes in the wind that may occur.
· More evidence that the Divine Feminine is coming back into balance – which means the Divine Masculine is also coming back into balance. Nurturing, compassion, creativity, intuition, heart-centred power and feminine wisdom is being re-awakened in all of us – whether we are female or male.
· Doing things from the heart rather than the mind will feel more natural and start showing up in even the most unexpected of places. We will want to spend more time doing things we love with those we love, and seek to find work that fulfils us as well as provides for us.
· You might sometimes feel like you are ‘losing your mind’ and can’t string a sentence together! Words can almost feel cumbersome as we start living more from a ‘feeling’ space and start developing telepathic communication with each other.
Some of you have been feeling full of new energy for quite some time, while many others have been feeling empty and lost, like we’re bobbing around in a vast ocean with no anchor or sense of purpose or direction other than whatever it is we are doing right NOW. This ’empty and lost’ feeling was experienced by a huge wave of people – even if you have been working on your stuff for 30+ years.
Do not think you have been ‘left behind’ or are doing something wrong! I don’t know anyone, including myself, who hasn’t had moments this past year of feeling like something has most definitely ended, but the new, next steps haven’t quite revealed themselves yet. Amidst this foggy haze, sharp bolts and windows of clarity arrive and wooshes of ‘kick up the pants’ energy surge through us. We see and feel glimpses of our future self beckoning to us saying this way, this way!
Many of us will start feeling a sense of the fog lifting after a year or more of feeling like you have been in a void. As I write this, reports are filtering through that NASA is finally confirming that the Sun has completed its Magnetic Field Flip and that will certainly help us feel like butterflys emerging from a long night in the caterpillar cocoon. Timing, as always, is often a factor and it will be a relief to many that the feeling of idling, or driving with a parking brake on, or being a plane circling waiting to land, will shift as our new roles become clear, and as the time for the activation of our new roles finally unfolds.
I was talking to my friend Diana about the energies of this past year and saying how it feels like so many of us have been retrenched from what we used to do, whether we’re experiencing that literally, emotionally or energetically. She replied with her fabulous laugh: “Yes it feels like that, but where’s the redundancy package!!?” Even if we’re still in the ‘same’ roles, our old soul reasons of why we’re doing it has changed and so it feels like we’re driving with a very different purpose, direction, focus, motivation and map. We have a new role now, even if we think we’re in an old role, which can be simultaneously confusing and exciting.
As we shift vibration, moving out of a dense vibration into a lighter and higher one, our reality becomes more fluid and less rigid. Our old density experience was much like a ball of play-doh that has been out of its tub for a while. It is hard, almost impossible to work with, and can stay stuck in the same form for ages unless you pour a good dose of water onto it. Our new higher experience is like fresh play-doh. It is flexible, easily transformed. It can be one thing one minute, and something totally different the next.
In this reality your eyes can decide what something really is or isn’t, depending on how you choose to look at things – and then that thing can change right before your eyes. Of course this was true in our old reality, but it is easier now to do it. How many of you have had a circumstance or situation shift in literally minutes the second you changed your thoughts or perspective around it? Yet this same shift may have taken months or years once upon a time.
As we move into 2014 we are going to more and more see just as how much we are the play-doh alchemists of our reality – not in a philosophical sense but in very real, tangible, immediate ways.
· We will continue to gain clear, sudden insights allowing us to realise which aspect/belief/emotion/thought/childhood influence/ancestral cellular memory/soul intention in us is being projected onto the screen in front of us that is then manifesting as certain patterns and experiences.
· We will feel gratitude for more of our experiences, and feel more ready and able to change those that have outlived their purpose.
· We will feel more and more called to whatever it is that is our new purpose for this new time. Many of us will feel called to bring our consciousness ‘down to Earth’, getting involved in projects, initiatives and organisations that allow us to embody and bring through the new energies into every area of personal and community life.
· We will feel urged to have a greater play/work/rest balance, enjoy life more and do things ‘just for fun!’ more often, things that nourish our body, mind, heart and soul. This sounds so basic, but for people who incarnated with a strong sense of mission and service, ‘enjoying life and having fun’ is quite a new concept!
On a final note, we are now coming out of the Year of the Snake representing much shedding and transformation, and moving into the Year of the Horse starting on the Jan 31 New Moon. The Horse represents Power, along with forward movement, adventure, confidence, and courage. The only thing holding us back this year will be our own self. If we are ready and willing, it is time to remember that we have all we need inside us. We have strength. We have our experiences that we have learned and grown from. We have wisdom. We know what feels good for us and what doesn’t.
This doesn’t mean that life will be an easy straight line. Life is full of ups and downs. Yet, we’ve learned to ride the waves with grace. We don’t have to know exactly where we are headed and how we are going to get there, but hopefully we have remembered that we have an inner GPS that guides us moment by moment, saying this way, that way. And when we do forget these things, we will have those around us to remind us.
Wishing you and your loved ones a happy, healthy, abundant 2014 filled with all that your heart needs.
(c) Dana Mrkich 2014 .Dana Mrkich is an Energy Intuitive, Author of A New Chapter, Creator of E-course Create a Life you Love and an inspirational teacher, writer and speaker. For more info, please visit her website, or for regular energy updates join her on Facebook or follow her on Twitter.