(Continued from Part 1.)
I asked Archangel Michael on An Hour with an Angel Aug. 5, 2013 to comment on Pope Francis’s progress and he replied:
“He is over-lit [by St. Francis], as you know. So the Vatican Bank will find itself in a dilemma, and it is a delicious dilemma, of how to proceed. And what that entire dilemma brings to the forefront is how do we proceed with integrity. And their CEO, as it were, will not allow the progression to go forward without those considerations.” (13)
He said that Francis was already embarked on his main task of cleaning up the Vatican and setting the new grid for Catholicism.
“He is doing phenomenally well, superbly. He has begun a very radical shift within what you think of not only as Catholicism but what we would refer to as spiritual enlightenment. He has started out, from our perspective, small, but it will continue to speed up. Watch Francis closely. He is setting the new grid.” (14)
Sanat discussed how St. Francis overlit the Pope and their common work in detail:
“Now, what does overlighting mean? The overlighting means that our beloved brother Francis adds his energy, his focus and his concentration, his delight, to the energy of this Pope called Francis. So you may think of it in some ways as cohabitation. It is not that Francis, St. Francis, has assumed form, but energetically he has overlit the new Pope. Hence the query and the wondering, because the light is so strong with the combination of these two souls.
“The agreement between these two is what is has always been, because they both knew this day would come. Or it was projected, shall we say, it would come. And that is to transform this outmoded institution and to bring it back to the Jesuit, to the Franciscan qualities. And if you go back to original purpose of humility, of poverty, of sharing, of service, of meekness, these are the things that you will see.” (15)
Now back to Benedict. Nick Squires reports him as saying that “it was not because of any type of apparition or phenomenon of that sort,” … but instead the result of a “mystical experience” received during “a direct rapport with the Lord”. He said that the more he sees the “charisma” of Pope Francis, his successor, the more he is convinced that it was “the will of God” that he became the first pontiff in 600 years to resign. (16)
Given that Benedict wanted the church to move away from its roots in darkness but found himself unable to do the task, sometimes the only contribution a person can make is to leave the scene. SaLuSa predicted that such a person might be contacted by “those who guide you.”
“Now you have risen up again and thrown off the shackles of the dark Ones, and are returning to the Light. That has attracted the attention of those who guide you as you are now responsive to their presence and ‘hear’ their advice and respond to their promptings. If you have not been aware of it, try sitting quietly and relaxing, and you will most likely start a conversation with your Guides or Higher Self.” (17)
Matthew also informed us of the beings and the energies that were available to us, which we needed to ask to intervene. I’d expect that Pope Benedict prayed often for guidance and simply may have received it.
“The powerful energy of souls you call ascended masters and the White Brotherhood and other light forces you don’t know about has been intensifying on the planet and is available to each and every one of you. It isn’t necessary that those souls embody or that you know their names. Simply ask for divine help and these emissaries of God will provide it. It may not come in the form you think you want, but it will be what you need in accordance with your soul contract.” (18)
“Lighted souls in body or in spirit throughout the universe are with you every step of your journey into Earth’s Golden Age. Some are right there among you assisting in ways that eventually will become known by all.” (19)
Less often an ascended master or angelic being will appear before us. Mother Mary reminded us of her own communications to three shepherd children at Fatima, which show us that higher-dimensional beings do make contact with us in ways actually perceptible to our third-dimensional senses.
“There are events unfolding on Earth we wish to address. I addressed this in my message at Fatima yet the message was withheld. It was a strong warning to the churches to stop amassing wealth at the expense of their flocks, to end all dark and deviant behavior as well as move in the direction for which they were founded.
“The churches were founded to aid the sick, the homeless, and to assist each individual in making their own personal God connection. I also issued a strong warning as to what would happen if they and others do not take a more spiritual path living in harmony with each other and their environment. These messages were not delivered.” (20)
In these days, with the spread of channeling, it’s possible to talk directly with an angelic figure. I’m exceptionally fortunate in being able to speak to the one I know I serve. Archangel Michael has told me on two occasions that he communicates with me when I’m about to do something ill-advised and how he makes himself known. (I’m sure I’m not alone in being so “coached.”)
The first comment, some time ago, was that he said I would feel a strong feeling of revulsion in my stomach, as if I were going to heave, when I was about to do something that could not be stomached.
On the second occasion, more recently, he arranged a different signal.
SB: When you say – “not that we would allow you to go wrong” – what would I see that would tell me – oh, Archangel Michael is giving me a message here?
AAM: You would feel as if I had my hand on your shoulder and everything inside of you would be screaming “No, don’t do It.”
AAM: It will be very clear. (21)
Who said our guides don’t communicate with us and that their messages had to be gentle? This generation particularly should be well aware of the manner in which higher-dimensional beings communicate with us.
And we also know, as past generations did not, that humanity throughout its history has interpreted the interventions of higher-dimensional extraterrestrials as the hand or voice of God. Though planetary logos of Earth, Sanat Kumara is an extraterrestrial. He comes from Venus in the higher dimensions. In past ages he was revered as Ahura Mazda (the Wise Lord) by Zoroastrians, Quetzlcoatl by Aztecs, the Ancient of Days by Jews, and Subhramanya by Hindus, all considered to be gods. (22) Now he talks quite freely with us and asks us to call him SK or Raj.
The Pleiadians through Amanda Ryan refer to the great respect we held the higher-dimensional beings in who came to Earth in other ages:
“Are you ready to meet people who your ancestors called the gods? We do not call ourselves that, and neither should you. We are merely people of a different reality with a different understanding of what it means to be human. Of all the stories you’ve heard of our presence on Earth in other times and places, none of them is true to how our arrival will be for you now.” (23)
So now Benedict acknowledges that he was moved from inside by a voice he considers that of God. I would think we, above any, would not be surprised to hear this admission and to consider that it probably has a basis in fact and reveals how change is being brought to our world in this time of the cleansing of the planet.
(1) Nick Squires, “Ex-Pope Benedict: God Told Me to Resign During ‘Mystical Experience’,” The Telegraph UK – August 21, 2013, at http://tinyurl.com/kjpctgf
(2) “It Is a New Day: Sanat Kumara on Pope Francis, the Process of Ascension, the Earth’s Place in Ascension, Etc.,” March 13, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/03/it-is-a-new-day-sanat-kumara-on-pope-francis-the-process-of-ascension-the-earths-place-in-ascension-etc/.
(3) According to Matthew, they cloned John Paul and then assassinated him, yielding a pliant if cloned Pope. Matthew said that Benedict was not cloned: “No, [Benedict]’s not a clone, and it’s unlikely that this would be tried or even desired by those responsible for the cloning of John Paul. The purpose of clones is to take over in case of death by any means so that the person’s powerful influence won’t be interrupted.” (Matthew’s Message, April 26, 2005, at http://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm)
(4) Loc. cit.
(5) Loc. cit.
(6) Loc. cit.
(7) Loc. cit.
(8) Loc. cit.
(9) Kryon, “The Shift is Here,” Oct. 20, 2008, at http://www.kryon.com/k_channel08_Chile.html.
(10) Matthew’s Message, July 21, 2013.
(11) “It Is a New Day: Sanat Kumara on Pope Francis, the Process of Ascension, the Earth’s Place in Ascension, Etc.,” March 13, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/03/it-is-a-new-day-sanat-kumara-on-pope-francis-the-process-of-ascension-the-earths-place-in-ascension-etc/.
(12) Loc. cit.
(13) Transcript – “Archangel Michael: Expect Miracles – Part 3 The Reval, NESARA, President Obama, and Containment,” channeled by Linda Dillon, August 5, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/08/archangel-michael-expect-miracles-part-3-the-reval-nesara-president-obama-and-containment/.
(14) Loc. cit.
(15) “It Is a New Day: Sanat Kumara on Pope Francis,” ibid.
(16) Nick Squires, “Ex-Pope Benedict,” ibid.
(17) SaLuSa, Aug. 17, 2012, at http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm.
(18) Matthew’s Message, Sept. 24, 2008.
(19) Matthew’s Message, May 21, 2008.
(20) Mother Mary through James Gilliland, Feb. 11, 20111, at http://lightworkers.org/channeling/124585/mother-marys-urgent-message.
(21) Personal reading with Archangel Michael through Linda Dillon on Aug. 6, 2013.
(22) “Sanat Kumara: Our Heartfelt Apologies to the Disappointed,” Jan. 9, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/into-the-golden-age-of-gaia/the-midpoint-of-ascension/sanat-kumara-our-heartfelt-apologies-to-the-disappointed/.
(23) Pleiadian Renegades through Amanda R. Ryan, undated but prior to Oct. 14, 2008, at http://tinyurl.com/23hsnor.