HopeGirl gave a presentation to the Nova Earth Foundation yesterday. I was very much impressed with her drive, courage, competence and vision. I found myself saying that if anyone can spearhead what needs to be done to “Fix the World” it was the team she was describing. Her group is having a radio show tomorrow and we wanted to bring it to your attention.
Hope Girl, Fix the World Radio Show
To access the show go here, Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. Pacific time
We are excited to announce the HopeGirl Fix The World Radio Show!! Thursdays at 9 PM EST (starting March 21, 2013)
Our show will be jam-packed full of truthful, down to earth, honest and the very latest information:
– Global news not in mainstream media.
– Interviews with amazing people you may never have heard of but who nonetheless have been working to unite us
– Ask questions of workers, inventors, project managers and developers of proven planet-saving devices
– Hear from people who have proven cures for so-called ‘incurable’ diseases
– How to participate in a project – Help, teach, feed, cultivate, clean up or heal
– Learn that little something extra to give you added confidence to really get into and follow your passion
EVERYONE is welcome!
Also, please see our website at FixTheWorldProject.org and feel free to signup as a community member. In just a few days we’ll have a social platform with forums and instant messaging, and we will all be able to connect with like minds, discuss our projects and services and follow a course that brings them to reality (see Business Plan). On the website you can submit your projects, apply for a job and read all the information about how we are moving forward with our new business model. So many possibilities in the new world!
One more thing: if you’ve not been to our campaign, please visit HopeGirl: Fix The World Documentary and contribute if you can! We are far from our goal and every little bit helps. We endeavor to give all of your projects and services exposure in the film as you communicate your plans and progress with us.
That’s it for now. We hope to see you this Thursday, March 21 for an Introduction to the Fix The World Organization.