There is such a large number of groups working towards seeing the divine qualities take hold among us and birthing Nova Earth that it isn’t possible to post on all of them. But here is one as an example: the Million Mamas Movement. Why do we post their donate button too? Hey, this last fund-raiser has shown us that lightworkers need to live. The Million Mamas Movement needs to live just like the rest of us. So why not post their donation button. And do go and help them to see to the necessaries of life, just as you so kindly saw to the same for the Nova Earth Society.
Mamas and Papas 4 Peace Pledge
Today, the Million Mamas Movement invites you to resolve to take these 4 actions for peace –
1. I commit to (#) daily acts of peace: (all simple acts of kindness)
Here are some suggestions:
- Be aware of your words, they have power.
- Start a meditation practice – sitting, walking, moving
- Join with others in taking moments of silence for peace
- Be kind to yourself
- Sit and breathe deeply
- Hugging your child “just because”
- Holding the door open for another
- Say “I apologize” before the other person you think owes you an apology does
- Forgive (yourself and others)
- Bringing groceries to a friend in need
- Helping a stranger
- Volunteering at a soup kitchen
- Creating a foundation that serves people in need
- Giving to others without looking to get in return
- Let someone know how much they’ve touched your life
- Cultivate a gratitude practice – BE GRATEFUL
- Learn and practice compassionate communication
2. Make a CHANGE instead of talking about one!
- Rally to get arts back into education;
- Enlist your neighbors in creating a community garden
- Start a petition in your neighborhood to create change
- Make your voice heard – Call your congressperson and local representative, http://www.callcongressnow.com
- Teach compassionate communication – this is an important teaching to have in our homes, our schools, our workplaces – where we get to honor and respect another even when we don’t agree with what they’re saying
- Just call and make your feelings known! (one person CAN make a difference)
- Create a FUN event and INVITE your friends to raise Money for charitable organizations that do good works in your neighborhood & around the world
- Practice compassionate communication – this is an important teaching to have in our homes, our schools, everywhere.
- This is a practice where we get to honoring and respect another person even when we don’t agree with what they’re saying
3. Invite your friends to sign this pledge
- Have a peacepledge check-in buddy
- Involve your family in taking daily acts of peace
- Have your children see you modeling peace in your home
4. Donate to organizations doing good works in the world …
Consider the Million Mamas Movement, please (tax-deductible)
The Million Mamas Movement is dedicated to transforming the climate of brutality against one another into a culture of peace for our children and the next 7 generations. It is led by the mamas, supported by all. Your donations would go toward:
- Live programs that support compassionate parenting education and well-being of mamas, children, and families.
- Production and distribution of the Compassionate Communication Handbook.
- Mothers and others gathering globally on International Women’s Day
- The completion of the documentary, “The Making of the Million Mamas Movement” (2 days filming, 4 days editing)
- Operational costs of the Million Mamas Movement
Your financial donations of any amount go toward our movement moving forward.
By signing this petition, we become pledge partners and a group agreement for greater peace on the planets becomes effective. Let’s do this together!
Sign here (and email it to me: firstname.lastname@example.org)