As soon as we have transcripts of the channeled messages from the webinar, we will post them.
Please read instructions for using Cisco Webex at the bottom.
There’s been incredible debate, speculation and outright fear about Dec. 21, 2012. For some it’s been a wait-and-see game; for others it is a pinning of all the hopes, dreams and trust on that particular day – of ascending and leaving the old reality of the 3rd dimension behind. For the majority of the human race it’s simply another day. Where does the truth lie?
Regardless of all the hoopla, of what does or does not transpire, it’s critically important for your individual well-being to re-group on Dec. 22. We need to come together in joy, love, community and mutual support to assess where we are, how we’re integrating into the higher vibrations of Gaia and the 5th dimension, and discuss what lies ahead.
The Council of Love will address:
- How those in transition are doing
- What lies ahead in terms of change
- Next steps in creating Nova Earth, including Cities of Light
- The relationship with our star brothers and sisters
What you gain by attending this webinar
- Calm understanding of the Divine Plan with Ascension
- Next steps in the Ascension Process
- Community and Support
There are so many questions and issues to address and none of them are meaningful until the day after.
The webcast will be from 1-3 p.m. EST, Dec. 22, 2012. You will receive information on how to access the live webcast by Dec. 10, 2012.
To register: http://www.mcssl.com/store/col/webinars/december-22-2012-the-day-after
Welcome to the Council of Love Web Events.
In order to prepare for the webinar you are registered for, this instructions will walk you through getting your computer prepared to watch the event.
Check your computer for WebEx
If you have never used WebEx on your computer, make sure you are ready by testing your computer (takes 3-4 minutes). Please do the test at least a day prior to the session; do not wait until the last minute.
1. Click the following link: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest
2. Enter name and email address then click “Join”
3. Sometimes a pop-up blocker may block the installation screen, so right-click in the bar right below the address bar and select “Install using ActiveX” then follow the instructions to install.
4. When you are successful, you will have automatically joined a WebEx session and see a slide that says “Join Meeting Test Successful” at the top. If you do not see this test, please contact WebEx directly at the phone number provided on the screen.
On the day of the Web Event
Please try to join the meeting at least 10 minutes early in case of technical difficulties. Follow these steps to join the Webinar:
1. Click on the link (in the confirmation email) you received either at the time of purchase or in a follow-up email you received.
2. Click “Join Meeting”
3. Enter your name, email address, and password (from your confirmation email)
4. Click “OK”
5. After you have started the WebEx session, a pop-up window will display options to select Integrated VoIP option to listen through your computer speakers or provide phone numbers to join the teleconference via telephone with the following steps:
1. Dial the number for your region
2. Enter session number, followed by # (from your email confirmation email)
3. Enter attendee ID: three or four-digit number listed at the bottom of the WebEx pop-up (please note that this is very important to enter because it connects your audio portion to your name in the WebEx)
Technical information – Computer system requirements for Windows
Windows 2000, XP 32-bit (SP3), 2003, Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher (Win7 only), Firefox 3.x, 4 (32-bit), 2 or higher
Recommend ActiveX be enabled for Internet Explorer
At least 512 MB RAM
WebEx offers platform support. WebEx supports Windows, Mac, Solaris, HP-UX and AIX Operating Systems.
If you using a non-Windows operating system, such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari, you should not encounter any problems as long as it is the latest update of the software.
If you are using a mobile devise, such as an iPad, iPhone, Android, go to the App store on your device and download the free app from Webex. Once the app is downloaded, run a test to make sure it is working properly.
After the Web Event
The Event is recorded, and if you were unable to attend the live presentation, you can always see it about 48 hours later. It is an on-demand presentation which means you can see it at anytime. You will receive an email with a link to the recorded Web Event as soon as it is available, usually within 48 hours.
WebEx Customer Support
WebEx Customer Support is available 24/7 to assist you with all of your tech questions. Please call 1-866.229.3239.