Special Offer of $295 a Ticket* Extended for Few Remaining Seats
In less than one week, the City of Light, Sedona, in Arizona, USA will play host to around 550 eager attendees and 12 insightful international and local speakers who are coming to town for the 2012 Scenario Conference Sedona – Preparing for Ascension. Will you be one of them?
The good news is that we’ve decided to make the Special Offer of $295 a Ticket (* plus $11 processing fee) available for the few remaining tickets to the second conference – which is being staged at Los Abrigados Resort on Tuesday 30 and Wednesday 31 October and Thursday 1 November.
My advice: get in quick! It will be three amazing days of Ascension tips and memorable experiences. I, personally, can’t tell you how excited I am to be joining the throng and heading to the US from my home here in Sydney, Australia – and to be able meet everyone and share my personal journey, as a Lightworker and ascending being seeking truth, with all the wonderful folk who will be there.
This includes my 2012 Scenario and InLight Radio colleagues, whom I’ve never met in person (in this life, anyway…). And of course, there’s finally meeting Mike Quinsey, Suzy Ward, Blossom Goodchild and Wes Annac – all of whom I’ve interviewed on The Light Agenda this year – and Genii Townsend, who is my special guest in Sedona on next week’s show (October 24). Plus, all of you delightful readers and listeners who have committed to make your way to Sedona to join the light and love and share the magic with us all.
With two conferences being staged, it’s like a double whammy of bliss. Ha! The first conference, at Poco Diablo Resort on Friday 26, Saturday 27 and Sunday 27 October, sold out in just 16 days after we first announced it.
The second 2012 Scenario Conference Sedona – Preparing for Ascension is on October 30, 31 and November 1 ( Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) at Los Abrigados Resort, 160 Portal Lane, Sedona, Arizona, USA.
In case you need a reminder, here are all the details. The complete line-up of speakers returning for the second 2012 Scenario Conference Sedona – ‘Preparing for Ascension’ is:
- Mike Quinsey (UK) – channeller of SaLuSa and host of BBS Radio’s Connecting the Light
- Suzy Ward (USA) – author of The Matthew Books and receiver of Matthew Ward’s messages, as well as God, Hatonn and others
- Blossom Goodchild (Australia) – Channel for the Galactic Federation of Light and White Cloud and author of the three books, The White Cloud Trilogy
- Linda Dillon (USA) – Channel for the Council of Love, author of The Great Awakening and channel for Heavenly Blessings and An Hour With An Angel
- Wes Annac (USA) – 19-year-old Pleaidian Walk-in, channeller and blogger (http://aquariuschannelings.com and http://wesannac.com)
- Genii Townsend (USA) – Sedona’s most-loved identity, author of several books including The City of Light Sedona and Co-Founder of The Sedona Light Center
- Steve Beckow (Canada) – owner of the 2012 Scenario and co-host of An Hour With An Angel
- Graham Dewyea (USA) – Founder and Producer, InLight Radio and host of Heavenly Blessings and Our Galactic Family
- Geoffrey West (Canada) – Anchor Cosmic Vision News and co-host An Hour With An Angel
- Sierra Neblina (USA) – Co-host Let’s Talk 2012 and Beyond and editor of the 2012 Scenario
- Dave Schmidt (USA) – Co-host Let’s Talk 2012 and Beyond, Director of the Hope Chest and editor of the 2012 Scenario
- Stephen Cook (Australia) – Host of The Light Agenda and News Editor of the 2012 Scenario
A full, gluten free lunch will be provided each day to all attendees. This is included in the ticket price (see below). Plus we have some surprises for all.
Tickets are now on sale exclusively online, here at the 2012 Scenario. $295.00 (plus an $11.00 processing fee). The remaiing seats will sell quickly at this price, so DON’T MISS OUT on the Second Conference – BOOK Your Tickets Now.
Or click on the conference ticket button in the right hand column of any page on the site.
Accommodation in Sedona
Los Abrigados Resort is offering a Special Room Rate for conference attendees. This applies across Los Abrigados Resort and three Diamond Resort ‘sister’ properties, which are all nearby. Rooms will be based on space available. Guests can call in at 1-800-438-2929 or book online by following one of the links below.
You must ensure you use the PROMO CODE: ZTWIN Rate Code SVR.
Bell Rock Inn
The Ridge on Sedona
Other hotels in the Sedona area you may also wish to stay in include:
Kokopelli Suites http://www.kokopellisuites.com/
Kings Ransom http://www.kingsransomsedona.com/ (close to Poco Diablo)
Sky Ranch Lodge http://skyranchlodge-px.trvlclick.com/Sky (at the Sedona Airport. Apparently there is a vortex at this site!)
Don’t forget the 2012 Scenario Sedona Conference Discussion Group is the place to head for room and travel sharing, and other connections during the conference.
Can’t Make It But Still Wish to Support the Conference?
Some people have said they are unable to make the Conference but still wish to support the event. You may wish to donate to assist with the travel costs of getting all our speakers from their homes to Sedona, Arizona.
To do so, please click on the Hope Chest donate button and put the words “Sedona Conference” in the additional information. To avoid any Paypal processing charges, you can even do this direct from within your own Paypal account by sending your generous contribution to [email protected] Make sure you put “Sedona Conference” in there.
We will be acknowledging ALL contributions in the official conference program and here online in the following way:
Earth Family Friend ($1 – $499)
Galactic Family Friend ($500 – $999)
Celestial Family Friend ($1000 plus)
Conference Poster designed by 2012 Scenario editor Anthony Morrison.