Let’s just review our situation here. We’ve long argued on this site that there is no death. That being the case, then all of us live eternally. Death is just a change of form from Third-Dimensional physical form to Fourth-Dimensional (or higher) spiritual form. Everyone whoever lived lives still.
When Jesus spoke of the second death, I think he meant … well, heavens, why not ask him? He’s still alive. If we can speak to Archangel Michael, we can certainly speak to Jesus.
On Monday, Dec. 19, 2011, Grahan Dewyea and I will be interviewing Jesus the Christ, revered by sages of all religions and billions of people around the world.
Jesus will be speaking through the mediumship of Linda Dillon and can be heard Monday, Dec. 19, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. Pacific time, 9:00 p.m. Eastern time, 2:00 a.m. GMT, at:
An archived version will subsequently be located here and Ellen will probably be providing us with a transcript.
Among the topics I’ll be exploring will be the nature of the Trinity, Jesus’ early years, his relationship with Mary Magdalene, the meaning of some controversial elements of his teachings, his later incarnation as Sananda in India, changes to his teachings made at the Council of Nicea, his view of Christianity, reliable sources of his teachings, his view of Ascension, etc. I expect that we will hear some comments that will restore to the historical record some matters that were subsequently altered.
Come join us in this pre-Christmas presentation.
Here are some readings on the subject of Jesus and his teachings for those who want to “read ahead”:
- An Introduction to the Perennial Philosophy
- What Might Jesus Have Meant by Saying “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life”
- Was Jesus an Incarnation of God?
- Jesus was a Non-Dualist
- Will the Followers of Religions Other than Christianity Ascend?
- I am the Light of the World
- The Life and Teachings of Jesus
- Matthew Ward on the Life of Jesus
- The Biblical Code
- The Divine Plan for Life is Spiritual Evolution
- Spiritual Evolution: The Divine Plan for Life
- What is Christ Consciousness?
- Christianity and Hinduism are One
- A Note to Hindu Readers on “the Christ”
- On the Nature of the Divine Mother or Holy Spirit
- In the Beginning Was the Word
- Is the “Holy Spirit” Feminine?
- Ammachi and Other Avatars – Embracing the World – Part 1/2
- Ammachi and Other Avatars – Embracing the World – Part 2/2