The Sirians are one of the important star nations here to assist us with Ascension. Patricia Cori here examines the triunal star cluster that constitutes Sirius and explains the dimensional status of each. I cannot vouch for the accuracy of anything said here. I’m happy to whet our appetite but have no expertise to draw on when it comes to astrophysics or exoanthropology.
The Sirius – Ra Connection
Patricia Cori, http://sirianrevelations.net/the-source/the-sirius-ra-connection/
Sirius, located in the Canis Major constellation, can be considered directly ‘upstream’ from our solar system in a cosmic sense that refers to its relative position in the Milky Way galaxy. A highly-charged stellar field, it rains its high-end electromagnetic currents over our solar system (Ra), affecting the solar activity and planetary vibrations of every celestial being that comprises our solar family.
|Photo By: H.E. Bond, E. Nelan, M. Burleigh, J.B. Holberg, STScI, NASA|
To the ancient Egyptians, the arrival of Sirius (the Sun behind the Sun) in the pre-dawn sky of early winter, signaled the start of that abundant time of the flooding Nile, the life-blood of that civilization – a time of fertility and new life. Our western New Years ritual is a reflection of the ancient ritual which celebrated the return of Sirius to the mid-heaven position at midnight, which has occurred throughout recorded time around the first of January.
This midnight alignment marks the moment when the energies of Sirius, directly overhead, most closely touch our lives with the most direct influence upon our sphere
The ascension of Sirius B sent waves of unimaginable energies coursing through the three-dimensional fields where she had held resonance until that glorious moment of her passage out of the universe of matter. Casting off the physical body, untold quantities of its denser gasses (elements heavier than hydrogen) were sent coursing through the Milky Way galaxy, as Satais shed her physical cloak to pass through the ascension cords of her being.
Ra, directly downstream, was directly affected, as were the neighboring stellar bodies; this inter-stellar energy exchange is one of the primary aspects of the Sirius-Ra connection.
The Physics and Metaphysics of the Ascended Triunal Star Family
These exciting images provide clear viewing of the relationship of Sirius A & B, two of the three stars that comprise the Sirian star system. The third star, Sirius C, is so infinitesimal in comparison that it is invisible to the photographic lens, dwarfed by its too greater siblings. Indeed, scientists are still debating whether it exists at all – while the Ancient Dogon tribes have known of its existence for over 5,000 years, when they were visited by the Nommo of Sirius, amphibians that communicated their uncanny knowledge of celestial movements so many thousands of years ago. Here is what we know about the stars of Sirius:
Sirius A: Sothis
- It is ten times larger than our sun, twice as massive, and registers twenty times as much luminescence.
- It is the largest, most brilliant star in our hemisphere and it is known as the blue-white star.
- Sirius A is 8.7 light years from Earth and moving on a direct course toward our solar system.
- It is located in the jaws of the Great Dog, Canis Major constellation – hence it is known as the Dog Star.
- It is visible in the Northern hemisphere of our evening sky from November – April; it can be located by following a direct line through the belt of Orion towards the horizon.
- It is a three-dimensional stellar being with enormous gravitation fields.
Sirius B: Satais
- It is called a white dwarf star, with the equivalent mass of our sun packed into a globe four times the size of our Earth.
- It travels in an eliptical orbit around Sirius A, which it completes in a 50 year cycle.
- Although it was only discovered by the scientific community a mere fifty years ago, the Dogon tribes knew of Sirius B, which they described as a heavy, small, powerful star, as early as 5,000 years ago.
- The Sirian Revelations tell us that while Sirius A is still a 3D stellar presence, what we observe as the dwarf star, Sirius B, is actually the remains of the ascended star, which has traveled through its own astral cords and now exists in the sixth dimension. It is here that the Sirian High Council reside, in light body, and from here that they are directing their overlighting energies to the Awakening of Earth and to others who reside in the body of our solar system.
Sirius C: Anu
- This, the third of the Sirian stellar family, did also ascend from the third dimension at the time of the Sirian shift.
- Although the scientific community has not confirmed the existence of Sirius C, the Dogon knew of it by the name, Enome Ya, and they described it too as revolving around Sirius A.
- Of the planets that orbited Anu, one did not achieve ascension when the star, which remains in the fourth dimension, did not: that planet is Nebiru, the home of the Annunaki.
- Nebiru was flung out of Sirius, was captured by our sun, and ricocheted back to Sirius and it is to this day caught between the two star systems, on an elliptical journey that takes approximately 3,600 years to complete.