Later Notice: Matthew Ward has said on March 12, 2011 that “the earthquake off the coast of Japan, strategically positioned to cause the tsunami, was not Mother Nature’s doing.” (Matthew’s Message, March 12, 2011.)
Alleged evidence of HAARP activity during Japanese Earthquake, thanks to Genele. Ben Fulford charged that the earthquake was a HAARP event.
Gakona HAARP Activity During Quake Documented
Fri Mar 11 17:56
Induction magnetometer: 09,10 and 11 March 2011 Source
10 March 2011
11 March 2011
The same kind of event on Haiti Earthquake in January 2010?
09 jan 2010
10 January 2010
11 January 2010
12 January 2010
- Building Housing Fukushima Nuclear Reactor Explodes
- Major Japanese Aftershock: Political Will to push Economic Recovery may be damaged..
- US NAVY MAP of the FUTURE – is this NOW??
- Red Alert: Nuclear Meltdown at Quake-Damaged Japanese Plant
- 47 photos of Japan;s disaster…..Must see
- Quake brings MODERN Tokyo to a standstill
- Stewart Swerdlow Predicted Seismic Instability 2 days before Japan Quake
- Japan: What Causes Earthquakes
- Japan braces for N-reactor meltdown after tsunami
- Fukushima Daini Nuclear Power Station all shutdown
Here is a second article alleging HAARP was used in Japan for this earthquake. It looks primarily at the earthquake that happened a few days before March 11.
Japan Tsunami Caused by HAARP?
Atlantean Conspiracy, March 11, 2011
A huge 8.9 Richter scale earthquake rocked Tokyo today resulting in a giant tsunami causing incredible amounts of damage, injuries and deaths. My first reaction was to check the University of Tokyo’s HAARP induction magnetometer to see if HAARP was fired up around the time of the quake. Sure enough, following a week of electromagnetic silence, HAARP was turned on at approximately 0:00 hours 9 March, 2011 UTC and has been going strong since. Here is the data for the last 36 hours:
For the past week prior to the quake, HAARP has been turned off with the induction magnetometer looking something like this everyday: