Nicely put. Thanks to Jean.
A Spiritual Solution to Chemtrails and Life’s Other Problems
By Ross Pittman, Jan. 26, Conscious Life News http://consciouslifenews.com/a-spiritual-solution-to-chemtrails-and-life%E2%80%99s-other-problems/114678/
“There is a power inside every human against which no earthy force is of the slightest consequence” – Neville Goddard.
Science and religion agree on this: consciousness creates reality. You can use the power of your mind and your heart to change your reality. For those of you won’t entertain the possibility that you have this incredible power within, Henry Ford left a message for you: “If you think you can do a thing or you think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.”
Many people are frightened and feel powerless to do anything about the toxins that are being sprayed in our skies day after day. You are NOT powerless. You CAN do something to protect yourself. Collectively, WE can create the world that we want. Simple, step-by-step instructions for achieving this are provided below. But first, let’s increase your confidence in your powers by providing some of the evidence from religion, science, and psychology.
“We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think.” – Buddha
“As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.” – Solomon, Proverbs 23:7
“Truly I tell you, if you say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and do not doubt in your heart but believe that what you say will happen, it will be done for you. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” – Jesus, Mark 11:23-24
Science (Quantum Physics)
“As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.” – Max Planck, the founder of quantum theory. He won Nobel Prize in Physics in 1918.
“I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness.” – Max Planck
“Physics gives rise to observer-participant, observer-participant gives rise to information, information gives rise to physics.” – John Archibald Wheeler, physicist.
Thus the universe explains observers, and observers explain the universe. Wheeler rejected the notion of the universe as a machine subject to fixed a priori laws and replaced it with a world that he called “the participatory universe.” Wheeler suggests that not only do we play a role in this “participatory universe,” but we fulfill the primary role.
“The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.” – William James, who was a pioneering American psychologist.
There are dozens if not hundreds of more quotes that could be provided here. You all know them. Perhaps you can comment on this post and provide your favorite quote in order to inspire others.
If nothing else, remember this: every thought that you entertain somehow determines your experience. Aim to live 100% of time according to what you want – not what you don’t want. What you resist persists. By dwelling on the chemtrails and the bad health it is bringing, you attract more chemtrails and more bad health. Instead, focus on clean air and optimum health.
Mother Teresa understood this principle.
“I was once asked why I don’t participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said that I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I’ll be there.” – Mother Teresa.
OK. Let’s get down to business of creating the reality that you want. Here’s the formula:
- Create a clear vision of what you want. For example: I want to breathe clean air. I want to be healthy.
- State your intention in the PRESENT TENSE and write it out as an affirmation. For example: I claim my own power and lovingly create my own reality. I am healthy, happy and radiant. All the cells of my body are daily bathed in the perfection of my divine being.
- Now say it again with emotion and enthusiasm. This gets your heart into the equation, which is where the power lies. KEY: FUEL YOUR INTENTION WITH EMOTION.
- Visualize yourself with your intention ALREADY manifest. Involve all of your senses.
- Believe in yourself. Trust that you CAN do this. You are a powerful, divine being. Remember: “… do not doubt in your heart but believe that what you say will happen, it will be done for you.” – Jesus, Mark 11:23
- Be open to receive from the universe without being overly needy or desperate. Be patient. Let the universe figure out the how.
- Be in a constant state of gratitude for what you already have in your life: your family and loved ones, your friends, your meals, your home, your job, etc.
- Raise your vibration. This will increase your ability to manifest. Always look for the highest and best thought. Negative thoughts are natural. But, when you have a negative thought, reframe it in a positive light. Choose to be happy despite your circumstances. “Everything can be taken from a man or a woman but one thing: the last of human freedoms to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” –Victor Frankl, Holocaust survivor and author of “Man’s Search for Meaning.”
Another way to raise your vibration is to listen to inspirational music. Pick something that lifts you up and play it regularly. Sing along. I’ve included a couple of my favorites at the bottom of this article.
Supercharge Your Intention – Ask for Help
Ask for help from the angelic realm. It doesn’t matter what religion you are or even if you are an atheist. This works. The angelic realm is real. The archangels are at your beck and call. There are many great resources on the internet regarding this. Here’s a partial (and certainly not complete) list of what the archangels can do to help:
- Archangel Michael, the Warrior. Connect when you need protection, courage, strength, conviction, and power. For example:
“Archangel Michael, I need your help. Please protect me from the toxins in the air. Please place a protective bubble around me so that I breathe only clean air.” Then, visualize a bubble around your body, through which no toxins can penetrate.
- Archangel Raphael, the Healer. Connect for healing, trauma, difficult emotions, and insight. For example: “Archangel Raphael, I need your help. Please heal my body and restore my health.”
- Archangel Uriel, the Fire of God. Connect for help in transformation, growth, and change of all kinds. For example: “Archangel Uriel, I need your help. Please help me to reclaim my power as a divine being, being fully able to manifest my intentions. ”
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” – Marianne Williamson
Let’s stop playing small. Let’s play BIG.
“Be the change that you want to see in the world.” – Mohandas Gandhi
Website: Conscious Life News