A short “weather report” from David Wilcock to tide us over until he can write an update on what’s happening. I may be away on the Olympic Coast (Aug. 18-20) when that comes out so you may want to check his site.
Events are unfolding at an incredibly rapid speed. The Winston Churchill disclosure (1) came out this past weekend and was covered by just about every major media outlet in the world — another very good sign of things to come.
We’ve had lots of letters asking me when I would update the site again. The invitation to be on Coast was just one of a series of wonderful breakthroughs that have come my way in the last few weeks, so this announcement seemed like a great way to break the ‘fast’!
Finally, a lot of things I’ve been working on for quite some time are coming to fruition — and it feels great.
To summarize what I’ve been up to in a short form, it goes like this:
- I finished the 2012 Enigma manuscript after an incredibly long and difficult process that strained me to the limit;
- In the process I created something far more advanced than I’ve ever accomplished in the past, but it took a lot out of me;
- I took one week to try to mentally relax by doing nothing and sleeping off the exhaustion;
- I took another week lining up new investors for the CONVERGENCE film, as we are now going into our final phase of “script and budget” that will lead to a director, actors and full financing;
- I headed to Kauai for a ten-day ‘vacation’ that ended up involving more work, including videos, radio shows, a conference and an initial rewrite and shortening of the 2012 Enigma manuscript;
- I misjudged my scheduling and ended up with only one full day to recuperate from a three-hour jet lag before I headed off for our eight-day crop circle tour in England;
- I remained 100-percent dedicated to being there for my conference participants and not being distracted by any other projects or concerns;
- I had major jet-lag and fatigue when I got back from the crop circle trip and spent a week just sleeping, eating and playing guitar, feeling a frequent sense of great tiredness — but I never got sick;
- During this time several amazing new opportunities emerged, some of which I cannot yet discuss — Coast being one of them;
- I am finally remembering my dreams again and sleeping in normal cycles for about the past 3-4 days.
So there you have it — a short, bulleted list of what has actually been going on that has led me to be less frequent in posting here than I usually would be.
In the future I don’t ever anticipate doing something as complex or difficult as 2012 Enigma again — after all, I’ve taken all the best data from an entire lifetime of research and put it all together, leaving no stones unturned.
The fatigue I’ve felt is obviously correlated with the aftermath of such an epic process, which took almost a year of dedicated focus to put together — and had been almost a single-minded obsession since last October.
Now I’ll go into a little more detail about each of these sections, so we can be fully up to date and re-oriented back into the present!
THEN EVERYTHING CHANGED
[On his book The 2012 Enigma] It soon became clear that the oil spill shifted the energetics of the planet — and allowed a newer, greater vista of information to come in.
The book I started writing after the spill, once it really seemed to be looking like an extinction-level event for humanity in many people’s eyes, was completely different than what I initially expected it would be.
I do definitely feel that these events have allowed us all to have much greater levels of intuitive access than were possible before — and I received the benefits in a very direct and obvious way.
I’m not kidding when I say that about the last 150 pages all manifested within less than two weeks — but they were still of extremely high quality! …
I REALIZED I DIDN’T NEED TO GO INTO CHANNELED MATERIALS
I was originally planning on covering the 1950s channeled materials at the end, as well as the Law of One series.
Both of these are very important elements that I cover in my weekend conferences, like the one we have coming up two weeks from now in Chicago — which has attracted a really nice community of like-minded folks already!
However, I did such a far-reaching job digging up ancient prophecy data, and tying it in with scientific material, that I ultimately concluded that these other data points would be redundant for my first major published book.
Subsequent volumes will definitely go into these things — but in this round I really felt the need to make a newer, more robust and integrated model, which I definitely did.
In effect, this is a complete and total Disclosure in one package — on a level that we’ve simply never had access to before. Everything about ETs and their most advanced technology is explained clearly — and it could have very, very substantial effects.
I think the lack of material that could be considered more ‘dubious’ to a newbie will make the book more accessible, and therefore able to reach a greater number of people who might otherwise be turned off, in the beginning, if I had mentioned these elements.
I also avoided ‘pushing’ a conclusion on the reader, which I realized any of these newer sources would be inclined to do. I set up a very compelling picture, but left it to the reader to decide for themselves what, if anything, will happen during this time.
Nonetheless, if you can truly hold the vision of what the book is saying, then the sky’s the limit — and the implications are quite clear!
For the rest go to David’s www.divinecosmos.com website.
(1) See http://goldenageofgaia.com/2010/08/06/british-x-files-reveal-secret-ufo-study/